CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 20, 2006

My Little Doll...

This is our sleeping little Angel... I LOVE those cheeks! Anyways, being a mom is probably one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced in my entire life. I feel as though I see life in an entirely different point of view, this little girl makes my heart swell everytime I look at her, it's like nothing I have ever experienced before. It is amazing to think that this love that we feel for our children is only a portion of what Heavenly Father feels for each and everyone of us. He gives us this little taste of what he feels and goes through, so that we will understand why it is so important to stay close to Him, because no parent wants to be distant from their children.
This was her in her Halloween costume! Oh, sometimes it's almost more than her Mama can stand! (Actually, it's all the time!!)

0 comments: